my three clay pots are never empty. one holds the heart, one the soul and the other creativity.

my three clay pots are never empty. one holds the heart, one the soul and the other creativity.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

my first sighting!

i saw a female varied thrush today... they will be around for a couple of weeks if we are lucky...
the photo is from wikipedia...not mine. but she was on our bird bath!

7 comments:

sally.wilson said...

feathers are so beautiful.

nandas said...

yes they are .. the one we had here was a bit plumper which was nice...she had been well fed this winter!

Eva said...

What a pretty bird! I'm always enthusiastic to see extraordinary or rare birds.

Els said...

Beautiful bird!! Must be a "winter-visitor" then....
Your "pile" has such beautiful colours, I think you can't wait to begin ;-)
(thought I signed in on your blog looong ago, but it seems I didn't ...)

Peggy said...

Oh, she's beautiful, such an honor when a special bird stops in. Here in Denver, we get all happy about goldfinches.

Martine said...

your foto's are beautiful. I've enjoyd them all, from Japan and especially from Morocco because i love that country so much.
XXXm

Anonymous said...

what an absolute treat!