my three clay pots are never empty. one holds the heart, one the soul and the other creativity.

my three clay pots are never empty. one holds the heart, one the soul and the other creativity.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

nadia's power of the pen and art

some of you may be following nadia of multicolored pieces. if not, do yourself a favor and visit her site. she is living in tunisia where the news of tripoli (and the entire region) is much more complete than what we hear on our news. she has written a thoughtful post and has done an important piece of art. even if you didn't know the story behind it, this piece would blow you away! it is an excellent work with great feeling. her previous accounts are well worth scrolling backwards to read. please visit nadia

4 comments:

sally.wilson said...

thank you nance for the link - her fabric art is stunning, truly amazing. her report of the terrible things happening in tripoli is sickening. how can "people" be so cruel.

Ms. said...

I am late in responding to this post, but I have been away from my computer. I follow world events at National Public Radio and the BBC but can only keep up with your part of the world minimally. Today one of the blogs I follow posted this article, and I am passing it to you in case you find it interesting and want to pass it on to nadia (I have not yet investigated her blog...)--http://www.nybooks.com/blogs/nyrblog/2011/sep/26/will-tunisia-become-less-secular/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nyrblog+%28NYRblog%29--

Hope you are well as always
Michelle

Ms. said...

Contact Michelle at her email address listed on profile at http//mscomfortzone,blogspot.com ASAP with your snail mail contact information. You WON the out of the hat pick for the Give Away of the Pema Chodron book. Happy Hallow'een and Blessed Be!

Yvette said...

thanks